U.S. Copyright Office

When it comes to protecting your works you need to have your works registered with the U.S. Copyright Office. Remick Street Music Inc. has got you covered when it comes to filling out all of the paper work. It can be confusing and which form to use such as form PR = Performing arts? Or SR = Sound Recordings? Copyright is one of our specialties and we can help you cut through all of the confusion and get you registered properly and affordably.

Click the link below to learn more about the U.S. Copyright Office.


Venue Booking

    Music Publishing

        Artist Development

P.O. Box 372
Burlington, IA 52601